To reserve a special ValenTango discounted room at the DoubleTree ($107 for single queen, $137 for two queens) your options are:
- click here for: Room Registration
- Call the hotel directly at 503-281-6111 and ask for in house reservations (open Mon-Fri from 8:00a-4:00p and use code VF1, or
- Call the Hilton Central Reservations office anytime at 1 (800) 996-0510 and use the code VF1 (VEE-EF-ONE)
All festival events will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton, 1000 NE Multnomah St, Portland OR 97232–located near downtown (see Map) and right on MAX (Portland’s famous light rail system). For only $2.50 you can pick up MAX at the Portland airport baggage claim area (the Red Line is your only choice), ride for 30 minutes, get off at Lloyd Center/NE 11th Ave and you’re there. (Taxi costs around $35.)
(1) Discount rates available only until Jan 11 or until hotel sells out—which does happen every year!
(2) If you need to cancel your room and would be kind enough to transfer your reservation to another tanguero, or if hotel is sold out and you want to snag a cancelled room, please fill out the Room Cancel Connection Form.
Hotel Features include:
- Two in-house restaurants serving fresh, local and organic foods; a coffee shop open most hours; and a bar serving local beer, wine, and spirits.
- 8000 sq ft of dance floor.
- Lloyd Center–Oregon’s largest shopping mall–is just across the street (note: Oregon has no sales tax!).
- Easy walking distance to the Convention Center and Memorial Coliseum.
- Adjacent to Historic Broadway District with more restaurants and shopping.
- Complimentary parking for all ValenTango™ attendees.
- Complimentary loaner bicycles/helmets/locks for guests.
- And the best part….free chocolate chip cookies!!!